Toasted Sesame Ginger Salmon
Updated: Sep 19
6 oz Atlantic salmon
1/2 tbsp Ginger root
1/2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
1/2 tbsp Tamari Soy sauce
1/2 stalk Green Onion
2 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Cannabis Oil (provides 16.8mg thc based on medicated cannabis oil recipe on site)
Pepper to taste
1. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack over top. Spray the rack with non stick spray.
2. In a large bowl or baking dish, combine sesame oil, cannabis oil, soy, ginger, vinegar, and whisk well until combined.
3. Add salmon to the dish or place everything in a ziplock bag, then refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat the broiler in your oven or preheat your grill, etc if you prefer to use another option.
5. Place salmon directly on the wire rack with a drip pan underneath and season with pepper, then place directly under the broiler.
6. Cook for 10-12 minutes, depending on the salmon’s thickness until it is opaque.